Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

12.13.2015

Autumn Leaf Watercolor Series Part III

Here is the last grouping of leaves I created for the November leaf series on Instagram:


These limited sets are available in color bundles in my shop at an introductory price of only $75 for a set of 6 paintings. It makes me giddy to see the leaves in their color families:






There are only 4 sets of paintings available, so only the first 4 people will get this special rate for early purchasers. On December 21st, they go up to the full price of $90, so if you've been waiting for a good deal on nature artwork, this is it!

Thanks for your continual support by reading! I'm happy to know others are enjoying this space and sharing the wonders of nature too!

No comments:

Post a Comment