Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

11.06.2014

Hand-drawn Sympathy Card

Just popping in real quick-like to share this little hand-drawn sympathy card I doodled:


Because of the peeking window, I layered the pine bough, feather, and berries wreath on both the inside and the outside of the card. Honestly, though, I was having a difficult time of it trying to find the right words to say, so I kept drawing and adding to my doodle until I had my thoughts collected and could write the message that was in my heart. You can see I had to think for a while on this one.

That's one of the things I love about drawing. It is my heart's purest message when words fail. And it's therapeutic. It helps me concentrate on the important things in my life.

What helps you concentrate the best or share your heart when you otherwise struggle to?

No comments:

Post a Comment