Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

12.18.2014

Family Display Tray

I love putting family photos around the house to make it feel homey, but I noticed that overnight most of the pictures we had up of our family were outdated because our little pepper sprout is just growing so fast! In a tale of perfect timing, our company craft day happened to land on the very week I was considering how I would remedy such problems, and I was lucky enough to come away with this:

(All materials are from Close To My Heart.)

I know putting up photos of the people we love seems like a seemingly insignificant thing to do, but it helps remind our family to live intentionally, so it's really important to us. It keeps our loved ones on our minds when we can't be with them and keeps our daughter interested and thinking about them on a daily basis.

What small yet important steps have you taken to supporting an intentional lifestyle? I'd love to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment