Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

3.12.2015

Canyon Overlook Trail

We recently took a trip to southern Utah with friends, and one of my favorite adventures we had was hiking along the Canyon Overlook Trail in Zion National Park:








The hike is pretty easy, and the views are beyond amazing! I love how refreshing a new perspective is. Also, there's no rush quite like looking over the edge of a precipice, don't you think? This adventure was so good for my soul and I wish I could just bottle up the vastness and majesty and somehow fit it all inside my heart forever.

Have you ever been to Zion National Park? What was your impression? Do you have a favorite adventure or spot that is special to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment