Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

3.28.2014

Have a Productive Weekend


Here's to a productive weekend! What plans have you got up your sleeves? We're planning on getting our garden on and clearing out some things with a yard sale. (We've never had one before, so I hope it's worth it! Wish us luck!) Here are some things to help you kick off the weekend:

This interesting perspective about why Gen Y peeps (that's us, yo!) often feel disappointed and entitled, which is something I've been thinking about lately. Food for thought, is all I'm sayin'.

I'm loving a lot of pieces on this Pinterest jewelry board.

This silly video of Jimmy Fallon and Jude Law made me laugh out loud! (Try watching this without making funny faces.)

Here is some lovely lettering to inspire your creativity!

I always love to hear stories of finding happiness and oneself, and reading this success-in-the-making story made me happy inside.

I've been playing around lately with patterns, but when it's also in gold...I'm in heaven!

I'm craving some deliciously warm + free dry desert air and this song is just perfect for transporting me there, even if it's just for a few minutes. It's one of my favorites.

Have a good one, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment