Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

8.10.2014

Taking Every Opportunity to Improve Part II

As promised, I went back to the Bean Museum with my family. Thanks to Dreamguy and his incredible parenting skillz, I was able to get a few minutes (not just seconds!) to sketch some more creatures:





Yep, It's just like riding a bicycle. These things just got easier the more I did them. Now that this museum is finally open for realsies, I'm going to be spending some quality time there appreciating life and death and art and nature and my place in this world.

Is there a skill you've reawakened recently? If so, I'd love to hear and be inspired by your awesome self! And to see part one again, just to see how much one extra visit helped, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment