Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

2.08.2015

Change of Plans

 
After a flash of what I can only call inspiration, in order to better separate my personal life from my business life, I'm going to continue posting on this blog as well as From the Studio. Sweet! Double prizes! This one will be nature-inspired philosophies and fine art. Or, if a personal blog with random craft and art projects, recent reads, and family adventures is more up your alley, then From the Studio is the place to find such nonsense.

I'm hoping making this change will influence Feather & Fir to be more focused and intentional. I'm happy I finally figured out I can change things up knowing they aren't quite running as smoothly as I anticipated. Thanks for your patience, and feel free to visit the ole' classic blog, too, if you fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment