Lover of nature, color, art, life, adventure. Choosing to find beauty. I hope you can find inspiration and joy while you're here.

2.10.2015

Watercolor Love

Valentine's Day is swiftly approaching, folks. Usually, every day for us is Valentine's Day, so the official holiday isn't usually a big deal to us. But this year, to make things special for our three-year-old, we decided to make valentines for one another. I wanted something handmade, artistic, yet simple. This is what I came up with:


It was seriously so easy. You can do it! It just takes watercolors and plain card bases (and a pen if you want to personalize them). I decided to do mine in just one color to make the job simpler, but how pretty would these be in a rainbow of hues?

Are you making valentines this year? I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment